When we’re of the world we often get caught int he comparison trap and feel less attractive, unworthy, unloved, lost, and wonder what we have to offer.
I wanted to do this episode in order to create a “tool box” of Bible verses that you can keep with you so whenever the enemy is getting you down, you can pull it out and remember WHO God created you to be!
You are so special and you can’t forget that! I pray these verses help you to do just that. Rise up, remember who created you and that you have SO MUCH to offer!
Bible Verse Tool Box:
- Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron so one person sharpens another.
- Luke 12:7 Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
- 1 Corinthians 12:14-20 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many. Now if the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be? But in fact God has placed the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be. If they were all one part, where would the body be? As it is, there are many parts, but one body.
- Psalm 139:13-14 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
- 1 Peter 3: 3-4 Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self,the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.
- BONUS: Isaiah 64:8 Yet you, Lord, are our Father, We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.